Meet My Classmates

In this blog post, I'll be sharing the work of a few of my classmates who have blogs of their own.

Christopher O'Brien is a telecommunication student at the University of Florida who recently spent some time in New York City for an internship. Check out his blog for some inside information on the city!

Erika Stallings is another student in the Journalism School at the University of Florida. Her blog showcases some of the work she has done while studying as a telecommunication student. Her dream is to one day be an entertainment reporter. Check out her work!

Camron Lunn is, you guessed it, another telecommunication student at UF. While studying to be a television reporter, he created this blog as a place to review movies. One of my favorites is this review of Spiderman: Into the Spider-verse, which is one of my favorite movies!

Comments