Meet My Classmates Part 2

In this post, I'll continue sharing blogs from some of my classmates.

Nicole Robinson is a senior telecommunication student at the University of Florida. Her blog is all about learning the keto diet while in college. My favorite post from Nicole is all about getting past those plateaus that stall progress. During this unique time that we're all going through, I feel the advice in this post can be used in all facets of life, not just dieting!

Sarina Nunes is also a senior telecommunication student at UF. She has a ton of experience in the news world, and her blog is very fun to read! My favorite post of Sarina's is this one, where she explains a popular Kardashian feud!

Finally, one of my favorite blogs comes from my classmate Karla Robaina. In this blog, she takes you through different things to do in the Gainesville area. As a student living in the area, this is a great resource! Since I didn't grow up here, I'm still learning some of the best spots around Gainesville.

Comments