Get to Know Me

YOU are the boss of your life! Make strides
 every day to be the best 'you' you can be.
 

Get to Know Me

Hi! I'm Lauren. I'm a senior telecommunication student at the University of Florida.

Because I spend most of my time in the classroom or creating content for my internship, I often find myself putting my health on the back burner. That's why I started this blog, for people like me who don't have hours of free time to spend at the gym.

This blog will be all about maintaining a healthy lifestyle while still keeping up with life and not having to make sacrifices.

My plan is to encourage fellow busy-bee's to make time for healthy eating and exercise, all without having to leave their spot in front of the television.

I get it, you work all day and when it's time to come home, all you want to do is kick your feet up, throw something unhealthy in the microwave and binge-watch your favorite television show before heading to bed much later than you should be. In each blog post on this site, I'll give you simple tips to help you feel better on a daily basis.


Comments