Workout Without the Weights



In my opinion, exercise should be something you look forward to, not a punishment for your body.

I have found that the easiest way to stay motivated when it comes to working out is to set small, realistic goals for myself. One of the easiest ways to do this is to download an app to your phone that walks you through simple everyday workouts that don't take much time at all.

The app I use is called 'Workout for Women' and has a multitude of different workouts to try, as well as multi-week programs that target a specific body part/goal.

The perks of using an app like this one is that most of the exercises can be done in your own home. I love this aspect of the app because one of the reasons I hate going to the gym is because I don't like when I feel like others can watch me and judge me. Having this app gives me the freedom to workout at my own pace and in my own safe space. Also, none of the workouts require equipment.

The app also offers different levels of experience. Users can choose beginner, intermediate or advanced workouts and can choose which body part they want to work. Most workouts on the app are around ten minutes and allow you to exercise at your own pace.

Comments